CHEMICAL PEELS “the gold standart in cosmetology”
Chemical peels are a desirable, intensive, very gentle cosmetic treatment, which aim to:
- brighten and rejuvenate the skin
- smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- remove pigment spots
Chemical peels are recommended from age 16 – for dry skin with signs of aging, for oily skin or for acne-prone skin.
Chemical Peels are recommended year-round, except for peels targeting hyperpigmentation during summer months. The selection of an appropriate chemical peel should be determined by an expert, after the condition of the skin is assessed.
Chemical peels contain a special technology with substances that ensure a gradual release of necessary substances and AHA, BHA, and PHA acids into the skin.
Subsequent to the application of the chemical peeling and neutralization, the substances continue to work even after the treatment is complete, thereby increasing the effectiveness of the peeling itself.
They offer several types of peels according to the type of problem and type of skin.
Types of peeling on offer:
- surface chemical peeling (dehydrated, sensitive skin, fine lines, combination skin)
- medium depth chemical peeling (hyperpigmentation, deep wrinkles, post-acne, dermatitis)
Depending on the needs of the skin and the problem, we can also recommend more intensive chemical peels, such as:
- Jessner peeling
The unique chemical peeling called “Modified Jessner” thinks about the safety of the skin, it is very gentle on it, but at the same time it is strong. Improves tissue structure, has antioxidant, whitening and exfoliating effects. Thanks to the unique composition of succinic acid, mono acetate, resorcinol and lactic acid, it cures acne and enlarged pores, reduces post-acne and scars, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and also atopic dermatitis.
- Dermoepidermal Revitalizing Chemical Peel TC. Dermoepidermal revitalization is suitable for young skin to prevent and delay damage caused by the aging of the epidermis, and for mature skin as well to reduce signs of old age. It is also particularly effective and suitable for maintaining and improving skin tone, and scars (post-acne) and other skin imperfections. In addition, it is moisturizing, ie it does not dry out the skin, like some other types of chemical peels.
We recommend combining chemical peels for a more visible result with the following treatments:
- Dermaplaning (a method of shaving hair blades and removing dull and gray skin and dead cells). After the combination treatment, the skin is smooth, younger, when other products are better absorbed into the skin, and in addition, the application of make-up is easier and lasts longer on the face.
- Manual and instrument cleaning. If you want to combine these two treatments in one day (whether to save time or you are bothered by extensive acne + clogged pores), the combination is brand ideal. You will save not only your precious time, but also money.
- Non-invasive mesotherapy (microneedling). If you suffer from deep scars after acne, hyperpigmentation or deep wrinkles, there is no better way to link the two treatments. Visible result guaranteed immediately. More information at your beautician!